Thursday, December 31, 2009

As the end draws near



Of the year, that is. As I've posted before, this has certainly been a year of change. I feel like I've rode a train back and forth but every time I stopped and got out, I saw something different and interesting. I am hoping that next year is as interesting, if not more fulfilled. With my residency coming up in a few months, my trip to England in the Summer and hopefully some new contacts, I am excited to see what comes of these events.

As I dig deeper for more ideas for my work, I look to the Higher Powers for guidance. In the meantime, I want to wish all of my readers a joyful and prosperous 2010. Did we ever imagine that this year would come? I remember watching science fiction films as a child and thinking that by now, we will be driving, excuse me, flying cars of great speed, have robots for servants and do everything by voice-activation. I'm kind of liking that nature's roots and doing some things by hand is still inherent in many of us. That includes art-making.

Love to you all.
Post a Comment