Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Home at last!

Saturday night's talk went better than I expected. 20 people showed up on a night of heavy rains, wind and flooding. Amazing! I got stuck on a word I couldn't think of and I cried when talking about my father - that certainly came as a surprise to me. I hope I can keep it together in Virginia!

The director of the arts council was not there. She should have been. I was also told by Beth that my work wasn't to be covered up, and that the person that did it, didn't have the authority. I just hope nothing is touched during the rest of this month. However, it's beyond my control.

I got in late Saturday night, driving through the storm, and only unpacked my car yesterday - Monday. Today, I have 6 rolls of film to develop now. I am eager to see how everything turned out, especially the horse photos! I also need to start matting and framing my work for the Oyster Bay show so I could drop it off before my Virginia trip.

Whew...better get started!
Post a Comment