Monday, June 13, 2011

June 12, 2011

New series in the works with a video as well. Not sure of the title of the series but "Unraveled" is a working title. Thanks to some new music by Heather Nova and old music by Bjork, I am inspired.

Wasn't planning on announcing this but I am too excited. I am also in the midst of writing a YA fantasy book. No title as of yet but it's about Kyrra, an overweight red-haired young girl who falls in love with a guy who doesn't love her. Ultimately, another loves her FOR her, she becomes a princess and "lives happily ever after"..oh yeah, there are faeries in it, of course. This is going to be a fun book with a self-esteem message for all girls that have body-image issues. The writing comes easy at times, difficult at others. I am enjoying the process very much and if I can get this published, I can add another creative feather in my cap.

Will update again when I have more to share. Here is one of the images from the new series in the meantime.

Post a Comment