Thursday, February 20, 2014

Trying to Live in the Present

As the title suggests, this task is very difficult. I have been in a whirlwind of excitement, thinking about nothing but the trip to Europe. I will finally be booking my three flights on Monday, but have to wait a few months to book the train from Manchester, England to Paris. Apparently, it is too early to do that. Because I will be on a fairly tight schedule, I have to widdle my schedule down to the most essential things. Yes, of course I will be having loads of fun, thanks to my dear friends whom I am spending time with in each place, but I am there to work and I need to make sure I get to those locations above all else.

Ah, but living in the present....I am printing the rewards due and ordering the mini portfolios for my supporters and I mailed out my passport renewal. There are two events that will take place before that time - this weekend, I am attending a fun convention with a friend of mine and in May, is my birthday road-trip, probably to Massachusetts. I still have to work, I still have my everyday life to lead but the romantic in me keeps thinking of this trip. I suppose it will indeed be one of the once-in-a-lifetime experiences so I am just beyond excited.

I intend to use this blog to document my travels throughout as well so stay tuned...
Post a Comment