Sunday, January 17, 2016

Bonne Année/New Work

Bonne Année! I hope the new year is bringing you all some joy already. I want to take a moment to think about the losses we have just experienced though, mainly the deaths of David Bowie and actor Alan Rickman. I have heard of other deaths recently too and when I do, I remind myself that we need to enjoy and appreciate each day we live because, well, we all must and not take our lives for granted.

Onto news about my art - I have begun a new series of work, slowly, while I am still immersed in the integration process here in France (included language classes everyday). I started the series the end of last year and I have ideas on how to progress but just need to find the time to turn the ideas into images. Here are two pieces - the first one of them was included in the online exhibition from Lenscratch entitled The 2015 Favorite Photograph Exhibit. I urge you to please have a look at the exhibit as well as the past archived ones. There is some truly remarkable photography there!

Shining the Light II:

 Shining the Light X:
Lastly, I am still selling older prints from my inventory through my website.  I also have my more commercial work for sale cheaply via RedBubble so please go check it out. You can buy these photos as cards, posters, prints framed and unframed, canvas and metal prints as well.

And if you new to reading my blog, please find me on Facebook where you can see more updates!

Post a Comment